We finally got them done!! These are just a few of 200 pictures we took. Some of them I can't show yet, cause I have to get my stretchmarks and belly button photoshopped by my mother-in-law. If you are all wondering why my belly button looks freaky, it because I have a hernia that lies right behind it and stretches across it. She did an AMAZING JOB!! I love all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are awesome, Tara! You look fantastic!
Great pictures and great new page design! You have got to be popping soon based on the pictures, right? Hope all is going well.
I promise I will update my blog soon per your request. If history is a guide I will post 2-3 posts and then let it sit for another month...
Tara! It is good to hear from you! You have such an adorable family!! I can't wait to have my little ones running around! You look gorgeous and congrats on the 3rd little boy. My sister just had her 3rd little girl 2 weeks ago. You are definately going on our blog! :)
Post a Comment