Friday, August 10, 2007

Getting ready for Kade

As everyone knows preparing for a baby is not cheap.... between diapers and wipes, and the stuff I need to get. And plus I still have my other two boys in diapers.. yes I know 3 in DIAPERS! I had a baby swing with Maxx but some lady gave it to me, because she was done having kids and it just wasn't a comfy infant swing. I donated it to the Youth Yard Sale, and planned on getting a new one for Kade. So I am looking to get another one.. I found one I like.. and I think the baby would really enjoy it.



The next thing I decided on getting is a carseat cover. I have a great infant carseat, but the material is starting to look a little .... lets just say over used. So I got a new carseat cover that is going to look super cute!
And last but not least.. my boys love to lay and play on the floor. I am hoping this next one does too. And I always wanted one of these for my first two and never got around to getting one. I could also see this being a disaster to have... I can see it now.... Maxx and Jase fighting to lay under it with the baby! ;)
The excitement is overwhelming everyday.... I can't wait to see this new little addition to our family. I'll be 35 weeks on Sunday and think about getting my hospital bag ready... just cause I am so anxious. Well I will keep everyone updated with the latest news on having Kade!

2 comments:

Britt said...

awww I can't wait to meet the little kadey boy. ;) He's going to be a doll and have two brothers to rough him up! I seriously wish I was already done with this pregnancy.. I forgot how much I don't like it. ;)

Erika said...

Ahwww! "YOU THINK" you better get that bag together today! Wow three babies! You guys are going to have the stinkiest garbage on the block. I will be able to help you out in RS come October. Take care and have a restful week!
Erika