Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blog Under Construction

I'm trying to update my template... so everyone bare with me!

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Hi, I saw your comment on shabbytulips...
Your page looks good on my computer-When I first messed with my template, it also deleted all my pictures/blog links on the sides and I had to start over. It happened because I completely switched templates to the minima. I also had to make sure my blog header was 720 megapixels or it would shove it over too far-
Hope that makes sense! If you have any questions I would be glad to try and help you out!
Alisha
alishawilkins.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cute plaid and colors! I removed the header tag from my photobucket account so your new design wouldn't be interupted with the old look. Happy blogging! Lucy

CASSIE said...

I HEARD THE GOOD NEWS...I WANT ALL THE DETAILS WHEN YOU ARE UP TO IT...I AM JEALOUS YOU WENT SOOO EARLY!! CONGRATS.