Thursday, March 08, 2007

Boys Will be Boys...


So Maxx is now officially 2 years old! Its amazing to watch you little ones grow up, and I also think its sad too. I think its sad how quickly it happens. I doesn't seem that long ago Maxx was still an infant. Now he's two and talking like crazy, and telling us "No!" whenever he gets the chance, and climbing on counters and pouring things out.

Speaking of pouring things out. The other day I went to go get my toes done, and when I got back Seth look a little worked. He told me he was in the office working and notice Maxx had gotten really quiet in the bathroom, but nothing of it. Then he heard Maxx saying "Yuck!" and then he decided to get up and go check on our child. So while Seth was in the office, Maxx had climbed up in the guest bathroom sink, socks on with a shirt, filled the sink with water, then got into the mirror cabinet on the wall. Well in there I have keep a bronzing lotion from Victoria Secret. I have never used it cause its much too dark for me. (I look African American if I wear it). HE had pour it all over his body, smeared it on the mirror and rubbed it in his legs. Seth said he just laughed at what a mess he had made, and went and got the camera. The nice thing was ... was when I got home I couldn't even tell that the bathroom had been through a tornado of events. Seth had cleaned it so well. So if he hadn't taken pictures and told me the story, I wouldn't have even known. He definitely keeps me busy. :) He's always into something. The other day I was laying on the couch and he comes walking in with a WHOLE pack of Oreos. I couldn't figure out how he got them. They were in the pantry on one of the upper shelves.. I go in the kitchen and he had pushed a chair to the shelves then climbed up and got them! The little stinker! But I love him, and lately its been kinda nice .... I noticed that he gets jealous during the day with me helping Jase to walk. You have to understand that Maxx is such a Daddy's boy. He's never jealous about anything with me. But I can see it a little during the day, and it makes me happy. He's come up and snuggle me before Jase can crawl to me!


The pregnancy is going well. The morning sickness I think for the most part has subsided.... I really didn't get it as bad as I did with Jase. Which is kinda nice. I do feel tired all the time, which ofcourse is normal. I can't wait till the 2nd trimester for that boost of energy!!


Jase is doing well. He's 9months and is taking more and more steps everyday. He's so close to walking. Its crazy to see him quickly developing, because Maxx still didn't walk for another 3 months. And I wouldn't be surprised if Jase was full on walking by the end of the month. He's such a snuggle bunny. I love him.. He was sleeping through the night for a week or so, but has slowly gone back to the way he was. Waking up 2-3 times a night. Then you wonder why I am tired. ;)

He definitely is a lot feistier than Maxx ever was and ever will be. There's time I don't know what to do with that kind of energy and other times I just laugh how he's be so mad at Maxx he'll just chase him so he can try and bite him.

Well... I know this has been a long post.. just a lot of stuff has gone on in the last few weeks... I'll have to post again sometime soon so I can put more good stuff up.



3 comments:

Britt said...

Love the new pics. I wish you would post more!! You need to comment on my blog... I don't know if you EVER have!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,
I can't believe your going to be a family of five! Just checking in to see your beautiful boys and yeah, boys will be boys. Your mother and I can tell you a few stories...setting the mattress on fire...shattering the glass door...chopping the well water line, creating a fountain in the front yard...getting stuck at the top of a very big cottonwood tree...Things to look forward to!!!....Sending my love-Connie

Anonymous said...

Rachel wants another update! :)