Saturday, December 23, 2006

Preparing for Christmas!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Yes.. I know I haven't posted in many many weeks! It is 11:36pm and I have found some time to spare. Here is our first christmas tree. One week later.. it died. So 4 days before christmas we had to go out and trade that tree in for a live one. Talk about fun decorating my tree twice this year. :) I can actually say that my boys have not pulled ornaments off the tree.. I think once Maxx thought one of my round ones were and ball.. and even pointed to it and say "BALL" and mommy was sure to tell him "NO thats not a BALL" We don't play with those!" I did catch Jase one time completely under the tree with his two little legs wrapped around a branch shaking the tree. I think when he gets older he will be the one to keep my hands full!! I love them both very much and its always fun to share christmas time with them.
Here is Maxx posing for the camera... he's soo stinkin' cute! Lately we can definitely tell the terrible twos are just around the corner. I think he probably pitches a fit 50 times a day. Yep.. thats always fun. But lately he has become really vocal, and will sing when we do. Whenever we put the Tim McGraw song "Stars Go Blue" He will sing "Bluuuuuuuuuu" when ever Tim does in the song! Its way cute. He loves his brother so much. These last 2 months they have become such buddies, and as mother nothing can be sweeter than that! Jase just constantly watches Maxx and wants to do what he's doing. Jase is army crawling really well now and it doesn't take much for him to get from one side of the room to the other. He can sit up really good and needs no help from anyone to do so. He's adorable and I am still fond of those beautiful blue eyes!!

FOr all those of you that didn't know... Seth graduated on the 15th of December with his Bachelors in Accounting. It was a very exciting day for him and also for me. All I have ever known him is being a student. And ever since he has graduated it has been so nice having him around more and being with us... his family more. I love it. This is what it's supposed to be like.... sharing the responsiblities of parenthood, and household stuff. I do have to say he has kept the kitchen cleaned ever since he graduated and I never even asked him too! :) Nice huh? He's such an amazing guy.. I wouldn't be where I am without him. My sisters are in the dating field right now, and they always say.. I just need to find someone like Seth. It's true I have the best husband in the world! Well.... about me... well, I don't think there's anything interesting about me.... Umm.. I do want to say that I have spent a lot of time with my best friend Brittany lately, and I hope she knows through these hard times she is facing right now, that I love her, and I'm always here. She's an awesome girl and I know Dale thought so too. I always look for advice from her, cause she's a great Mom (one who I admire). Thanks for being my friend Britt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetheart. Thanks for listening to me lately.. I've needed a friend. Love you guys.

kodiak73 said...

I'm sorry but one comment does not constitute "hounding". It is great to read your post though as always. I hope you are all doing well and I must say, I was a bit dissappointed to not hear from you after ASU beat UA this year. Maybe you just knew that the favor would be returned come basketball season... Then again, maybe you have been able to rub it in for so many years it just doesn't bring the same joy any more. But next year...!!! That is cool that Seth graduated. When I was working and getting my Masters I know it was VERY hard on Jamie.