Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Gila Bend Halloween Party



Yes.....I am Snow White!! Last minute my sister-in-law told me I would be a great Snow White, and that she had the costume in her closet. Soo, how do I look?? ;) Maxx was the cutest elephant I have ever seen. We could not get his hat on for the life of us, but as soon as we said "lets go show Grandpa" he was content with keeping it on! He sure loves his grandpa! Jase was fine with being a monkey. .. the hat or tail never bothered him. They were both adorable.
Seth wasn't able to come.. BUMMER! He had to study for an exam he had the next day in school. So it was just me and the boys.... Cindy came and picked us up and we headed to good ol' Gila Bend. It was a lot of fun and the food was really yummy!! I couldn't stop eating. Both boys did well.... and had a lot of fun running around (mostly Maxx). I kept saying... Aren't I a little old to be snow white??? I wish Seth was there, he was going to be one of my dwarfs.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

How cute!! Anneliese and her headband antennas are going to be fun. You make an awesome Snow White (I really like your haircut, btw).

kodiak73 said...

True to my mission, I'm glad you went with the AFRICAN elephant instead of an asian one. If you didn't know the difference, African elephants have big ears while asian have very small ears. But I guess an elephant costume with small ears, would just look dumb!

btw, I hope you skipped the apples at the party. Of course, that could have been how you could have got your "Prince Charming" to the party...

Anonymous said...

Thats the cutest elephant i've ever seen in my life! I love it! And thats the hottest snow white i've seen too :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!