

Then yesterday Maxx decided to start a 24 hour bug.. fever and vomiting. It's the first time Maxx has ever thrown up since he was 12 months old. He's doing so much better today. But this evening Jase has started the fever and I am just waiting for the puking to start up. Jase has always been our "thrower-upper". So I'm sure I will be up late with a puking kid tonight.
Kade just has the cough and gunky nose. No fever, but sounds terrible first thing in the morning with all of his drainage. Seth started having some congestion and sinus headaches but nothing major yet. I hate when we have a sick house... you really can't do much, but sit at home and take care of the sick ones.
So as for the first picture, I feel like I have been dragging everyday since I got sick. My energy level is shot! Hopefully all the kiddos get through all the sickness soon, so we can enjoy family and friends this weekend.
6 comments:
I can totally sympathize. I've definitely had weeks like this. I hope everyone gets better soon. I know this sounds weird, but eats lots of fresh garlic and drink lots of water... it helps!
(Caitlin)I can only imagine what that must be like while you are home with three little boys! I was sick last week puking all day long and jonah would just come throw things on my head while i lied on the floor. It was fun. Hope everyone feels better soon!
I'm always telling Jamie that she needs to time her and the kid's illness better. She always gets sick at the least opportune time. Of course I am being facetious as there is never an opportune time for a mother of 4!
Hope you all get well soon.
That is an hilarious picture! Sorry your house is full of sickness. I hope it's all out of the house by Christmas. I missed you at the park. Get well soon! Let me know if you need anything. ;)
(Steve) Hey, I saw Tiffany and the Mall last night! She said she wouldn't have recognized me had I not come up to her and talked! Anyway, I thought it was cool!
Are you due like April 9th? A good friend of mine is like exactly on with you and I am exactly 4 weeks behind her. I love your boys they are all so cute! It amazes me how you do it.
Post a Comment