My baby is one today, and he really is the cutest thing! He still isn't walking (the little stinker) but sure enjoys crawling quickly everywhere he needs to go! He loves his brothers and definitely knows how to throw his weight around in this family. He has been such a joy to have. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!Cindy snapped this picture while I was up in Payson at the Cabin. Isn't it adorable!? She has her website up and running now http://www.cjcarrollphotographs.com/ Check it out!
5 comments:
it was fun at Cindy's last night, thanks for the invite. We will see you soon. - come and see the puppies when they are a bit older. :)
He's one?! Seriously.. that means my girls will be one soon! AH! When I first opened your page.. Kade looked like Maxx!
Too cute! Caleb turns 10 next week. How's that for perspective?
He sure is adorable, I can see why you're pregnant for the 4th time. You go girl! :) Congrats!!!
He is so cute! I just made my blog private! Send me an email and I'll send you an invite! bambiejojo@cox.net
Post a Comment