Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My House

This last week I have been trying to make my house cute... I don't know how well I have done, but I've been trying to add more decor. My friend Jenna was selling a lot of cute stuff, for really cheap! I decided to jump all over it and this is what I got!

This decorative vase was $15!


I got 2 lamps like this for $10!

And a cream rug for my living room for $10! I love it!!

We have also started a picture project on our other wall in our living room and I took some before pictures.. I am still trying to narrow down the color to go inside the square, so I don't have the after pictures taken yet! But thanks to my great husband and his smart thinking on how to get all of these pictures hung the way I wanted them to, in such a short amount of time!! Thanks Babe!




3 comments:

Breezy Skye said...

Tara your house is looking so good. Good job on the cheap finds. I like how you guys hung those eight pictures, they look really good. I can't wait to see it all done.

Carbonneau said...

I love deals! I especially love the pictures and the rug! cute cute. I can't wait to get organizing in my house, I just need a little motivation lile new stuff!! lol

Brandi Jo said...

Very cute! I love to decorate, better then that, I love to get a good deal on things!