
Sunday after church, we were all taking it easy, when me and Seth heard a horrible scream come from
Maxx. In my mind I just figured Jase had probably bit him, but boy was I wrong. I walked over to the sink where Seth had him, and his whole hand was covered in blood. The poor guy was just screaming in pain. He had slammed him ring finger in the
Arcadia door. It split his finger on both sides, but luckily didn't take the tip of his finger off! It sliced through the nail and the meat behind the nail... he will most likely lose that nail. He looks better everyday.. but yesterday he was jumping at his cousin's house on the trampoline, and he reopened it. So this morning it looks like it did the first day it happened.

He's such a trooper! I think he can tell that it kind of freaks me out to see him bleeding so bad... but its hard to your little one going through so much pain, and not really be able to do much for it.
5 comments:
HOLY POSTS! I need to sit down and get a bunch of posts out too. I love how you got all caught up. ;)
(Caitlin) Oh poor little guy.He's lucky he didnt lose his finger! My nephew did that and my sister had to hold his pinky on while they rode to the emergency room.
YIKES! poor Maxx! and poor mommy!
Ouch! That looks like it hurts so bad! I hate when your kids get hurt! You feel so helpless sometimes. Poor little guy! Hopefully it will feel better soon.
Poor Maxx....I hope he's feeling better!
Post a Comment