We were able to go and spend part of the weekend with my family in Globe. My uncle was having his reception, and I was really excited because I knew I was going to see all of my cousins. I only get to see them like that maybe once a year, so it was really important to me that we went. We were also supposed to celebrate my brother and sister's birthday, but it ended up getting too late after the reception and we had to head home. But we had lots of fun! I was bummed though cause I forgot to take my camera to the church building so I could get photos of all my cousins... at my parents house Tiffanie managed to take this photo of me and Seth on the couch together.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO FUN! WE NEED TO GET EVERYONE TOGETHER AGAIN SOMETIME SOON?!
I'm glad you had fun...but I'm more glad that you made it back to Buckeye so that I could see your pretty face :)
Post a Comment