Saturday, December 01, 2007

They Grow So Fast


Yesterday Kade turned 3 months. It seems like time has flown by these last few months. He's such a joy to have in our home. He is definitely one of the happiest babies we've had! This last week he started rolling over from his belly to his back. He can hold his head up really well, and giggles a lot! I love him so much. The breast feeding is still going well. This past week I got the 24 hour flu and I was afraid that since I couldn't keep anything down that my milk was going to dry up, but it didn't and I was thankful. Our house is always loud and eventful, and Kade manages to make it through it everyday. his brothers absolutely love him and love giving him hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

kodiak73 said...

That is such a fun age and it is even nicer with a cooperative baby. Enjoy it while you can... BTW, thanks for the annual mocking call as your Sun Devil's just squeeked out a win on Saturday... There is always next year!