That is a picture I got yesterday of Kade... he is such a smiley baby! I love taking pictures of him. Then last week the boys were all on the counter and I snapped a few pictures of them.... you can hardly see Jase cause he is actually trying to bite Maxx from behind! And thats me holding the new Haggard additions.. Harley and Reese. They were so stinkin cute! Good job Brad and Brittany!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your boys are stinkin' cute! Loved the video, nothing like up close and personal!
cute pic on the counter! I loved that you came and saw us!
Hey, how do you know Scott & Julie?
I know Julie because she was good friends with Haya. I dated Haya's twin brother Seth and they lived together. So, I got to know Julie right before she met Scott and became her friend a bit because I was always around, because I was dating Seth. I haven't seen her since just after her wedding. Small world... :-)
I like how in the picture of the boys Jase has no diaper on. Tara, what are you teaching them? HAHA! I think the one of you holding the twins is a foreshadowing of what is to come...if Seth has his way! Maybe if it was two girls you woud take it?!
That is one smily baby! Now that you have the practice, looks like you're ready for twins.... Ooo, that was cruel, I'm sorry, I shouldn't wish that on anyone (me being a twin and knowing better).
Post a Comment