Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update

So just a real quick update... we took and trip over the weekend to Hungington Beach, CA for Seth's mission companions wedding. It was a great little trip for me and the boys and Seth. We stayed at his Uncle Rex's house just blocks away from the ocean. I loved it. The location was great and the weather was wonderful. We got ready to leave Sunday to head home and 45 minutes into our drive we had a tire blow out! Its sunday afternoon and its 5:00 and everything is closed. So we turn back around and head back to Seth's Uncles house to stay the night one more night. The plan was that Seth would get up the next morning and head to the dealership to get the tire fixed, then we would head out. Well that night when we got back.. it was 10pm when I started my contractions. I had contractions till a little before 5am. Seth said he wouldn't take me home till I showed no signs of going back into labor. I took it easy all day yesterday and we left around 2pm. We got home last night safe and sound, with a baby still in the belly. I'm 37 weeks pregnant and this is not the how the end of my pregnancies usually go. This is so rare and random! Well I will keep you all posted of when I have this baby boy!

4 comments:

CASSIE said...

ITS GETTING CLOSE!! HOW EXCITING..I WISH I WAS CLOSER..IT GET SO HARD TO WAIT TOWARD THE END. DO YOU GO FULL-TERM WITH THE OTHER TWO? KEEP US POSTED.

Jamie said...

I'm so excited! Take it easy, though!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Zach and I were supposed to go out of town for our anniversary this weekend. I made him cancel because I feel too pregnant to take any more trips! I'm happy you didn't have the baby in the car!keep us updated!

kodiak73 said...

Should have popped the kid out in Cali, better yet on the side of the road with a flat tire... what a great story that would have made! Glad to hear you made it back O.K. Take it easy and keep us posted.

FYI, I liked the polka-dots...