Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Seth and Tara
I sure miss Seth... he's gone to Senior Aaronic till saturday, and the last couple of days before he left.... we had so much fun together. I told him it was like when we were first married, or when we were dating. It was great... so I am lonely and thought I would show you all our sappy movie I made a few months back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww honey.. I'm so sorry that you miss him! That must be hard right now. They always say "absence makes the heart grow fonder".. so you'll be back in honeymoon mode in no time. ;)If it makes you feel better I miss you too!! ;) I have been looking for a good souvenir for you. ;)
This is so cool. Know what you mean about missing the hubby. I bet it would lift your spirits if you included a picture of you two cutting your completely awesome wedding cake....Just my $.02 : )
Post a Comment