Thursday, July 05, 2007

Carroll/Haggard 4th of July BASH!





Happy 4th of July!!!!!


Well this is the second year we have got our families together for the 4th. Last year we didn't take as much time planning it, and this year we planned everything and it turned out really well! We went and watched the Litchfield Park fireworks, and we had great seats. The kids loved the fireworks, and I don't know that they all enjoyed the loud bangs. ;) Ofcourse its hot outside at 9pm, so we kept the kids sprayed down, to keep them from over heating. Once 8 oclock rolled around you could tell little Masen was ready for bed..... but he was still my little buddie. He sat on my lap and we ate ice together. What more could I ask for? If you know me, I love munching on ice. My boys ran around constantly and were walking through other peoples seating areas. Maxx really enjoyed the fireworks and Jase was interested in them for maybe 5 minutes and decided to do his own thing. Here is Seth with both boys watching the fireworks. I'm guessing my flash was a little bright by the look on Seth's face. ;) We had such a great time, and look forward to the coming 4th of Julys and spending it with the Haggard Family! This is Brittany and Masen.. I liked this picture cause it shows what a great mom she is. You can tell Brad and Brittany love their children and its great getting together with a family who have those same values as us.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Aww you are so sweet!! I love that pic too. And the one with Seth squinting... hilarious.. but check out Maxx's face in that one.. too cute! I had such a blast! Encore every year!! Next year.. 7 kids with us (and one on the way for you). Love you guys!